Professional Large Venue Data Projectors – 20000 ANSI Lumens
The ultra-bright Barco FLM HD20 digital projector delivers high quality HD picture-in-picture capabilities. Designed to meet the video projection needs of a large venue, the additional brightness enables you to make clear, crisp and luminous PowerPoint and video presentations. The 20,000 lumens output allow enterprises to display full widescreen and great quality high-contrast images.
Subject to suitable shelter being provided, these products are also suitable for outside projector hire.
Barco FLM HD20 Technical Specifications:
Ultra bright 20K stunning images
- High contrast 3-chip DLP™ engine
- True native HD resolution
- 20,000 center lumens
- Contrast ratio of 1,800:1
Low Total cost of ownership
- Sealed engine with constant image quality over time
- Projector designed for high resistance against external contamination
- Extended lamp warranty (750 hours)
- Extremely good lamp maintenance (typical 1,000 hrs)
- A new improved TLD+HD lens range (available as of September 2008) that is fully compatible with the industry leading Barco SLM and RLM projector series
Purpose built for demanding rental & staging applications
- Fully sealed optics
- Easy to set-up and install
- Easy to service
- Easy to transport
- Removable lamp house, power supply & electronics
- Low video delay (broadcast live events)
- Universal lamp house for all FLM projectors
Fit for any Widescreen & Creative application
- High brightness projection at 20,000 center lumens
- “High-Contrast Mode” (2,400:1) feature enables you to make a trade-off between brightness and contrast, depending on your application.
- Low video delay, very important when broadcasting life events
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we'll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now