Logitech Meetup Videoconferencing Unit
Ultra HD 4K Camera / 3 Microphones / Speaker Bar
This is an all-in-one conference system with an ultra-wide lens (which can pan/tilt)), with the integrated audio parts too – it’s ideal for a huddle of 4 – 6 people in a small room. Microphone range ~ 4m.
When gathering around a laptop with webcam and speakers is not good enough, but you aren’t using a room with dedicated hardware for remote collaboration, there are some mid-range options.
If in your location you have around 10-15 people gathered around a board room table, or couple of tables then Hire Intelligence would rent the Logitech Rally System , but this takes around 20 minutes to setup and has multiple ‘sections’.
If you are in a group of around 5 personnel and trying to join a remote meeting, then this ‘Meetup’ system is a simple but effective solution, and can connect via USB ‘plug & play’, is platform agnostic – and thus works with zoom / teams / skype / bluejeans / jabber etc. The unit can also connect to your device via Bluetooth.
- Model: Logitech Meetup All-in-one videoconference unit
- Camera: Logitech lens with 5 x HD Zoom, pan 25' and tilt 15'
- Video performance: 4K Ultra HD / 1080p or 720p video calling
- Microphone: Sensitivity ~ 27dB / Frequency response 90Hz - 16KHZ / Echo cancellation / noise suppresion
- Speaker: Volume adjustable to 95DB
- General: Bluetooth / Remote Control / Kensington
Solutions this product is used for
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we'll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now