Remote Collaboration: Video, Hybrid, & Virtual Meetings & Events.
A summary of our ‘remote meeting / collaboration / virtual conference / virtual exhibition’ offerings:
Video conference software:
For Remote meetings and to interact with colleagues who are working from home – You can just use Skype/Zoom/Teams right?
With these video call, or video conference software solutions, you can see each other face-to-face, you can share a screen, so what else do you need? Possibly you don’t need more for short conversations, but for longer sessions, and sessions in which collaboration is needed, or written information needs to be shared or created, then there are more developed, more immersive, and more effective solutions for remote meetings. Read on….
“INVOLVED” – Remote Collaboration Solution (MEETINGS PLUS):
Think of the better meetings/presentations which take place at a well-planned annual conference. What are the features which help collaborative sessions run smoothly and effectively?
MEETINGS PLUS offers the following features (And more):
- – A shared and visible agenda
- – Shared whiteboard
- – Branding and key messages can be displayed.
- – Products can be demonstrated.
- – Breakout rooms are available.
- – Pop-up notepad is available.
- – You can see content being presented AND the person presenting at the same time.
- – Chairman and moderator can be assigned to ‘control the mic’, and to ensure best questions are picked for discussion.
- – There is a shared notepad for Key Questions captured, and best questions can be ‘liked’ to help pick most relevant topics.
- – Polling/voting can be taken from all attendees during sessions.
- – A dynamic ‘word cloud’ can be onscreen and evolve as discussions develop.
So can you have all of the above? Yes –our MEETINGS PLUS solutions can offer all of the above can be driven from (pre-configured) laptops.
We recommend receiving a pre-configured laptop, then there will be no ‘administration rights/software’ issues, and it leaves your normal day-to-day device free for others uses.
The above solution is great for a meeting or conference, sharing clear information and allowing discussion, but if you want to add ‘wow’ factor, gain full attention, inspire, show off a product, or design in 3D, or if you want to stir more emotion then there is a more immersive experience! Read on…
‘VIRTUAL WORLD’ EVENT SOLUTIONS can offer truly immersive and interactive ‘events’.
Think of a leading companies’ product launch, or an impressive international exhibition. The venue is grand, the scale of the event is exciting, and you can see exhibitors, presenters, showcases, and products how they want to be seen. You can move around and interact with other attendees.
In a well organised live event, for the presentations there is multiple video feeds to the venue screens, there is music, there is introductions and guest speakers beamed in.
In a ‘real world’ exhibition you can also move easily from one stand to another, and interact and impress other attendees and stakeholders live.
The above is all possible with ‘Virtual World’ Events –
- – An event organiser can provide all of the above in a virtual setting and show customers, partners, stakeholders that their company is innovative and employs the technology of the future to organize events.
- – You can choose or design a stylish venue, tailor appearance and branding (for stages and stands), add ‘impossible’ effects, and deliver with scale and interactivity.
- – This ‘Virtual world’ solution is available as an events package with hardware and software combined from Hire Intelligence. These ‘virtual world’ events designed together, are best enjoyed (and attended) via VR (Virtual Reality) headsets, BUT an attendee can experience the events by logging in to a specific password protected webpage on pre-configured tablets and laptops too.
- – Presentations and product videos can be pre-recorded, and venues and even virtual exhibition stands can be pre-designed or pre-chosen from templates. Presenters can deliver their speeches ‘live’ to remote attendees using green screen technology and streaming, or speeches can be pre-recorded and played at the right time. Presenters can be in avatar form, or appear as their normal selves, with their slides or videos appearing on virtual large screens around the venue, or hovering above the stage.
- – For exhibitions, attendees can move around and chat with live remote (avatar) sales personnel, and see tailored presentations, 3d models or videos of products on each designed virtual stand.
This VIRTUAL WORLD EVENT solution is NOT just a pretty 3D version of a menu (or website) with links to some pre-prepared content. Our solution (unlike others) is for wowing, meeting, chatting, enjoying and experiencing real LIVE events in a different way.
- – If you want examples or to trial the experience – call us!
Specialist Virtual sessions –
On some occasions the ‘wow factor’ is not what is needed, but you might need full immersive interactivity, and tailored, specific virtual settings – some examples:
- – If you want a Management Team building challenge that is ‘out of this world’, and can be undertaken remotely, with detailed analytics to review post-session. (VR Leadership Team Building)
- – If you want to discuss details of a prototype of a motorbike, or you want to modify the design of a car together. (360 immersive design experiences)
- – If you need to depict an impossible or dangerous situation. Do you want to have a meeting on the lunar surface so that to make an astronomy lesson more interesting?
- – Do you want to have to walk people through a dangerous scenario? (VR scenario Training)
- – If you want to see the rough body movements of the speaker, to undertake a specific process (VR body mechanics / process familiarity training).
Broader Benefits / Summary:
All of the above are possible with hardware and expertise sourced from Hire Intelligence. To some extent the level of complexity will reflect in the costs, and lead times, but if standardised event templates and hardware are used, then with the right support and expertise, the process is simpler, quicker, and more cost effective than you might imagine.
All types of virtual collaboration reduce:
- – Travel costs,
- – Organisational costs,
- – Speaker costs,
- – Venue costs
- – Audio Visual costs.
- – Carbon Footprint,
- – Risks of transmission of infection of Covid19.
Virtual events also fit well with any organisation executing a modernisation strategy, or digital transformation.
Call Hire Intelligence for more information on remote collaboration, or virtual events.
Clients who trust our services
What our customers are saying
Amazing service, fast responses and good equipment. Hassle-free service. Thank you!Stefani Pavlova
Professional, reasonably priced and quick, all you can ask for really I needed to order some items for a corporate event last minute and our usual supplier was unable to fill the order in time. These guys got everything sorted in an afternoon, so happy days.Brendan Murray
Brilliant company to use for any tech hire needs, working on short term projects they are always very helpful and go above and beyond!Charlotte Hill
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Benefits of Hiring Equipment Compared To Buying?
Cost Effective Deciding to rent equipment avoids any depreciation and can be tax deductible, which allows for a more cost effective solution for businesses. Flexible With technology constantly evolving, hiring equipment unlocks a great deal of flexibility and choice when it comes to selecting the latest technology. Try Before You Buy Hiring equipment enables you to try out a range of different products before deciding which one you want to invest in – if you wish to make this decision at a later date. Fast Installation And Setup Skilled consultants are on hand to offer sound technical advice and expertise to enable your devices to be set up as quick as possible. Equipment On Demand Unforeseen circumstances can lead to our clients’ requirements changing. Hiring extra equipment is easily achievable, even at short notice. The Latest Technology Choosing to hire IT, AV and electronic equipment means you will always receive the very latest technology from leading and trusted brands. Covered Maintenance Costs If you’re experiencing technical issues with your device at any stage, a new replacement can be sent to you immediately, reducing stress and saving time.
What Are The Different Hire/Rental Options?
We pride ourselves on offering a great deal of flexibility for our customers, that’s why we offer both short and long-term rentals.
What's the Process for Hiring Equipment on a Long-term Basis?
Our long-term hire plans work in a similar way to our short-term rentals. The start of the process is the same as short-term hire, however, our experienced sales team will make regular calls with you to make sure everything is running smoothly with your equipment. If you have hired your equipment for a year, or you wish for your rental to be collected, simply contact us and we will arrange for your equipment to be picked up as soon as possible.
What Happens If The Equipment Becomes Faulty During My Rental Period?
We deal with any issues quickly and efficiently by fixing or repairing equipment as soon as possible. If your equipment breaks or becomes faulty, contact us immediately on 0345 600 7272.
How Long Will My Delivery Take?
If you live in areas surrounding the M25, you can expect to receive your delivery on the same day. The cut off time for overnight deliveries is 3pm (the day before you would like the equipment to be sent to you). If you are based in Central London you will receive your items within a couple of hours after placing an order. If you live in other areas outside of London you can expect to receive your equipment the next day.