Here’s a handy video on how to mount a 43″ TV on the Unicol floor stand. Check out the steps outlined below or watch the full video for more details.
- Attach the mounting plate to the stand with the four screws supplied.
- Adjust the height of the entire backplate assembly prior to mounting the TV.
- Use the thumbscrew adjusters to loosen, then manually raise or lower the assembly to the required height.
- An Allen key for the grub screws (see later in video).
- Mount the TV onto the backplate:
- Lift the TV to a height where where the “wings” on the back of the TV clear the top of the backplate.
- Lower the TV down on a 45 degree angle to ensure the “wings” hook onto the backplate.
- Tighten the locking screws to secure the TV in place.
- Attach the power and HDMI cables, making note of the input used for the HDMI.